Friday, October 31, 2008

"Hey micAh! what did you do today?"

Ahh nuttin just fly in a muthafuckin' F-15C at speeds of over 700mph while pulling 8.5G's. 1G (gravitational force) = you body weight times the G-force. So if we did 8.5Gs then that 208 (my weight stfu chris) x 8.5Gs (g-force)= 1,768Lbs of pressure against my body!!!!

*Cue the Top Gun theme song*

Walkin' out to the jet with my pilot


Getting into the jet. That flight suit is tight as FUCK so while I was getting in there my homegirl yelled out "look at that booty, fatty bang-bang!" *pause*



These dudes ain't gay. We just act stupid all the time like that. Must be military shit cuz we do shit like this ALLLLLLLL the time, cameras or no cameras. Now that I think of it I wouldn't be surprised if half of the entire military population wasnt gay/bi/lesbiasn. I know a few who I've raised my eyebrow at and thought to myself "this mawfucka is most definetely a tambourine player..."The crew members strapping me up *pause*

Fuckin' off on the flightline...

"Do we got beef?"
"I don't give a fuck cuz I'm just drankin', smokin', straight west coastin'..." - Knoc-tur'al


After the Jet trip, your fearless blogger and his crew helped an old man out buy lifting rock his car off a fucking. We still don't know how the hell he drove his car up on that bitch but whatever... All in a days duty!

No comments:

Follow by Email