Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thursday: Shmack Perky Turkey Fashion Show




The owner of Shmack Todd Askins giving thanks to the crowd for showing up.

Hair By Kim




Some drunk girl wanted to take a pic with me on my OWN camera... You can see the look of disdain plastered all over my chevy chase.
We'll call this section: "Flight of the Christopher: The Endless Pursuit of WOOL"

Chris got his game face READY!!!









"Gotcha Bitch!"

We'll call this section "The Hunt for Rick Flair's stunt double!"




C-Veezy pretending to take a pic so I could finally get a shot of Ric the 2nd, but he eluded me! He's a slippery one that Ric Jr! (pause)

I was getting closer with assistance from the homie Brock! (pause)


Yatzi! GAME SET MATCH!!! I FINALLY GOT A CLEAR SHOT OF THE ELUSIVE AND RARE RIC FLAIR THE 2ND!!!

I would like the extend a special heartfelt thanks to the homies Chris and Brock! Because without their assistance this momentous occasion wouldn't have came to fruition!

No comments:

Follow by Email