Wednesday, December 3, 2008

More proof...


I've often argued with folks on the basis or why people turn out to be homosexuals. My two basic theories are that you're either BORN gay (being that its in your genetic makeup) or you become gay through traumatic experiences such as prolonged sexual abuse as a minor.

A lot of folks that I tell this to often try to shoot holes in my theoriees. Most of them believe that homosexuality is a choice. To that I say how many people do you honestly think wake up and say "You know what I think I wanna take the cock/scissor girls for the rest of my life!" To me that seems kind of stupid to even believe that.

While fucking off at work last night, I stumbled across this article that helped support my views on homosexuality...

1 comment:

Candy+Andy said...

Where the heck are you finding these pics? LMAO!!

Follow by Email