Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Random Thought by micAh!


I HATE taking a shower with my significant other!!!

  • I'm always in the back of the shower cold as fuck waiting for water
  • I'm always paranoid when maneuvering around the shower, scared I'ma bust my ass...
  • Then if I'm boning in the shower my eyes are usually on fire from a combo of sweat and hot water
  • Most of the time I lose wood because the temp of the water drops once the hot water runs out
  • I have to listen to her critique me on how to wash my OWN ass! I've only been doing it by myself for the past 20+yrs! Don't think I need a coach now...
  • Her hair gets everywhere so when I'm toweling off i'm finding her hair stuck to my chest or wrapped around my balls..

7 comments:

Omie said...

I feel you on the blog.. What I learned to do tho.. is go in first. have her come in right before i'm going out.. so we get our seperate time.. time together and tiem apart.. just make sure to call first dibs.. or else u outta luck with the hot water..lol/.

DAY-O said...

AND GET A CHICK TO GET YA BACK, CUZ YA BACK IS DIRTY- GFK

micAh! said...

@ day-o
"The World According to Pretty Toney" is pure hilarity!

asia kismet said...

as a woman ... i'm really inconsiderate to the other in the shower...i can't even front. lol but atleast i get his back for him, that's gotta count for something.

chavita!!! <3 said...

lmao haha too funny :)

coco said...

lmao

Anonymous said...

LMAOOO!!!

Follow by Email