Monday, December 1, 2008

Rock The Bells Auction for Diabetes.

Today is the start of the Rock The Bells auction for Diabetes today.

Diabetes is something that has affected my life indirectly. My uncle found out he had diabetes when he went into a diabetic coma 5 days before xmas last year. He emerged unscathed and continues to live a fruitful life teaching and being a diehard DALLAS COWBOYS FAN! Something positive emerged from his misfortune, my eyes were opened to the fact that I am indeed at risk for becoming a diabetic if I continue horrendous eating habits. In the new year I'll be back to eating like a champ again. But damn if I ain't the candiest eating nigga in hampton roads!

View items for auction HERE.

In a lighter note:

Since I'm talking about Diabetes we couldn't forget to include Wilford Brimley aka the Liberty Medical "diya-beetus" man...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude be killing me with that
"diya-beetus" nonsense lol.

Follow by Email