Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A trip to Goodwill w/ the grandfolks

My Grandmother loves going to the Salvation Army and Goodwill. Not because she's broke or anything like that but mainly it's because she's thrifty and doesn't get hung up on material things.

That being said after we got finished eating Chinese buffet she informed us that she wanted to go peruse the wares that Goodwill had to offer all while staring in my face to guage my reaction. This immediately made me say "Dang Grandma why you all up in my face like that? Like I'm bourgeois!" (I am a bit but I won't tell her even though everyone in the family probably already realized that long ago...) I know for a fact that thrift shopping can be fruitful! lord knows I found a few gems before!

While I was in there I deceided to entertain myself by snapping photos of the items offered...

This is a lovely blouse/skirt combo... probably a figure skaters.

For the inner Deena Jones in ya...


It's Darth Maul bitches!

F.or U.s B.y U.s bitches! Damn I used to have a grip of these! wow....smh

What you know about these Air Cuba's?

High top Phat Farms!?!? Nigga whutttttt!!!! (with the fat laces!)


I'd be so mad if I had to eat dinner at this shit...

Bamboo furniture was a reoccuring theme throughout the store. Why? I haven't the slightest inclination...

NOW ON TO MY FAVE PART! THE RECORD SECTION!!!!





3 comments:

♪ ♪ Fř£Sh pŘîNÇëSš™ said...

omfg this shit is the guts HILARIOUSSSSS

asia kismet said...

thrift shops are fun...you find soo much ridiculous stuff there...and you can tell which era everything is from...me and a friend go on our searches every once and awhile for old clothing...especially when it's halloween.

hahaha the crazy record section is always fun to dig in. loaded with samples.

micAh! said...

I need to go back to that place so I can actually take the time to dig through those records because I'm sure there were worse in there..

Follow by Email