Wednesday, January 28, 2009

and so it begins...



E-vil aka Fidel had the audacity to challenge the kid micAh! aka Kazaam aka "You Can't Stop The Reign" in a game of 1-on-1. I decided to humor this tragic young man and accept his challenge. I'll give his props for hitting 2 shots on me, BUT THIS MARK ASS BUSTER FOULED ME WHEN I BEAT HIM OFF THE DRIBBLE AND TOOK HIM TO THE RACK! But did he admit it? NOPE! Typical nigga...smh

then the drama ensues...


I will pwn u before I leave this country negro! MARK MY WORDS!

4 comments:

Mr. Jolla said...

before I vote on the poll, I need clarity. Why is the game ending at 3-0? If it's ending at 3-0 cuz the dude who got zero folds, hell yeah it's a victory...but if it ends because the dude who has 3 conjurs up some bullshit or gets injured or whatever, then no...there's still 4 baskets for him to make to win. Niggas have come back from 6-2 deficits for the W.

micAh! said...

The game ended early because the gym was closing...

Scenario said...

This ain't "Hoosiers" this nigga wasn't gonna come thru with no type of miracle...it was a done deal...like Ma$on Betha you got saved...

micAh! said...

oh we comparing me to betha? "is that you betha?" (c) Killa

You're only diggin' your grave deeper nigga

Follow by Email