Monday, January 26, 2009

Bon Yoyage monsieur micAh!


Whaddup ya'll?

I just recently found out that I gotta go on a 6 month deployment to the middle east. Now before you jump to conclusions I'M NOT GOING TO IRAQ OR AFGHANISTAN (thank god). I'll be posted up in Qatar. Where is that? I'm not LeVar Burton of Reading Rainbow fame so read about it HERE.

All in all it's not a bad place to post up for 6 months and stack up paper. Things could be A LOT WORSE! So I'm not complaining at all. I plan on utilizing my time by playing a lot of spades, writing more poetry/rhymes, drawing and working out like a BEAST. Most importantly I plan on doing a shit load of READING! So if you have any book suggestions PLEASE let me know.

A few of the homies asked me: "micAh! what are you going to miss most while you're away?"

*drumroll please*

Things micAh! will miss while he's gone:
  • Mommy
  • the rest of my fam
  • CHOCHA
  • Driving
  • My iPhone
  • shopping
  • PRETTY MUCH THE WHOLE SUMMER
  • All of my DVR'd shows
  • Concerts
  • my crew

13 comments:

Tommy said...

I hope you 86ed/nixed/deleted/threw away/burned/gave away the jeans.....

No iPhone you might as well dead your life...that list made it sound like you were goin to jail

Anonymous said...

why can you not take your phone

well bro best of luck and dont forget to stay out of the F.O.Y.A. area

if you dont know about the FOYA area see this
http://www.theberrics.com/dailyopspost.php?postid=334

LEX$ said...

damn, i remember how those deployments felt. you come back to the states feelin like you just got outta doin a 5-10 year bid because you don't know WHAT the fuck is goin on when you get back and its only been 6 months. lol.

Scenario said...

Nigga gettin his Frank Lucas on...we gotta do it big before u bounce...(ayo)

micAh! said...

@ Tommy
yeah I ain't gon' be able to fit none of my jeans.. them shits gon be falling off me and shit

@ Lex
When they told me initially I was bouncing I cringed up like the judge was giving a nigga numbers! lol

@ e
yeah I'm trying to get a dinner poppin' and of course a nice party to send the kid off in style. Hell I might even get drunk! lol

LEX$ said...

when you leavin fam?

micAh! said...

last week of feb

the boy with a thorn in his side said...

for books get EVERYTHING by chuck palahniuk..hes the dude who wrote fight club and choke...i HIGHLY recommend survivor,best book ive ever read

Sairy said...

thats cool man do what you gotta do i will be praying for your safe return..
check out this book its called "BLACK LIKE ME" by John Howard Griffin

i loved it!!!

young neef said...

DAMN THEY GAVE A NIGGA 1 MONTH'S NOTICE GRIMEY. YOU SHOULDA STAYED IN THE 71ST YOU KNOW WE DONT GO NOWHERE. LOL

Moid said...

Yo Micah...best of wishes from Sac, CA. Hopefully, you come back safe and sound. We'll keep you in our prayers and wish you the best of luck! Peace, Moid

vito said...

bitch you dont get no choncha

Anonymous said...

Goddammit man!!!!!

Follow by Email