Thursday, January 1, 2009

Who won' test me na!?



So this MIAKA pictured above had the AUDACITY to come outta his month (pause) and tell me that he wanted to play me one-on-one for some kicks also. Well kind sir, if you insist on suffering the same fate as Neef aka "Thanks For the J's" then you go right on ahead! Even though you don't rock the same size shoe as me it won't stop me from taking your kicks and give em' to the goodwill you silly negro. Actually whatever shoes I win off of this BUM I will give them away for one of my readers. It'll probably be a lady who gets them since this big forehead aggin' rocks such a petite shoe...


side note: Bryan seems to think that niggaz rockin' waves is still crackin'. Tommy and I told him them shits is HIGH SCHOOL but he fails to see the light. So I'm going to show this bead-a-bead headed ass nigga how to do waves FORREAL!!!

6 comments:

Tommy said...

Lol waves are so juvie

micAh! said...

I concur..lol

Left Coast X Best Coast said...

i love how Brian thinks that pink/green combo is the hottest shit in the world. get a new profile picture and stop cup cakin

Lady S0o Fr3sh said...

well since he rocks a small size holla cause this lady has never had a pair of jayz EVER!!!

Lady S0o Fr3sh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lady S0o Fr3sh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Follow by Email