Thursday, February 19, 2009

I think a case of "The Crazies" is speading....


I was arguing pretty much all day with resident hater Francis about how much flyer Beyonce is than Kelis. My argument is Beyonce' is just str8 up DIME material. There's nothing really spectacular about Kelis. She just looks like some regular girl that would run into at your local "hood" mall. Yeah she got her own lil' funky flair and quirky sense of style but it's gonna take a lot more than that to get me open.

Beyonce is the type of woman that just looks like she know how to handle her B.I. in the bedroom. I know ya'll seen the video for "Diva"! Lawd have mercy! Beyonce got swag (I hate that word but its fitting) for days. Even since the Destiny's Child days she had that sexy auroa about her that outshined her counterparts.

When I said that Hater Francis said "we've all heard stories about how she's been smutted out..." My rebuttal was just because a chicked has been fucked by mad folks doesn't mean she knows how to fuck!

Bottom Line: Kelis is NOT FINE! Cute at times yes but FINE? HELLL NO!!!

I leave it up for YOU the readers...


I already know Co-Hater E-vil is gonna try to juke the stats like he did with an earlier poll...

5 comments:

Courtney said...

I really had it with you talking shit on my girl Kelis...really...in real life, Beyonce is hella fake...come on really. Now I like Beyonce, but I'm a fan of originality...and Kelis has been getting my vote since like "99"!!!

micAh! said...

kelis is just extra regular to me... bey is mythical like a unicorn.

vito said...

come onnnnnnnn just look at kelises sagggggggyyyyyy ass tits shit beyonce all the way

vito said...

sorry need to correct what i said above tiny sorry ass ugly saggyy ass tits. and she looks half retarded.

Blink 187 said...

I actually heard Kelis is a wild freak in bed. Then rolls over ass naked to cook you up some eggs.

Follow by Email