Tuesday, February 10, 2009

If it ain't one thing it's another...

(the 1st day she came home with the kid...yrssss ago)

If this ain't a clear sign it's time to get a new whip then I don't know what is! Last night I went on a p'zone run. When I came back my whip was suckin' down air like crazy! So this morning my shit started overheating on the way to work. After I got off work I took it to the shop and they dropped a bombshell on the kid, A BLOWN HEAD GASKET!! FUCKKKKKKKK!!!! The only folks who can repair it is the Jag dealership and that shit is gonna rape my pockets for $2,500+!!!

As soon as i'm nearing the finish line of paying this bitch off this shit decides to transpire! This fuckin' sucks!

4 comments:

vito said...

i told u your dam taurus sucks

micAh! said...

bitch i'll murder you!

ChrisNYC said...

Trade it in for a sand car?

http://psonline.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/sega-rally-sand-promo-car1.jpg

Candy+Andy said...

Thats what happens when you own a vehicle manufactured by ford...tee hee!!

Follow by Email