Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"I'm leaving on a jet plane..." - John Denver

What's good ya'll? Today I leave for my 6 month deployment to Qatar. If it's possible for me 2 keep bloggin' from over there then I will continue to do so. But if not then I'll see ya'll in 6 months! To all my homies that attended my going away soiree I truly appeciate it from the bottom of my heart! A lot of people go through life not knowing who their true friends are, but I fortunately have that distinct honor of knowing who'll be in my corner when I need them! I got most of ya'lls e-mail addy's so I'll continue to keep in touch.
do it big this summer for ya boy and be easy!!
peace,
micAh!
side note: 6 months w/o no coochie & iPhone!?! GODDAMN this is gonna suck!

6 comments:

Scenario said...

Travel safe homie...anything u need, hit me up...real talk

LEX$ said...

same here kinfolk, you know if i were in VA, i would have made it out. be safe, try not to become "Charlie Murphy" black and i'll be there for the Welcome Back jumpoff. thats my word on that. hit me on the email: a.cater@cmonwealth.com or accater@gmail.com peace and be easy, nephew.

micAh! said...

'preciate it ya'll...

Rico said...

6 months with no cooch...use your hand like you use to!

2BITCHEZDEEP said...

when you get back imma give you 3 days to recuperate. then you better book your flight!

<3
J

micAh! said...

@ rico - hi hater

@ JL - you already know! As a matter of fact i'll probably cop the ticket next month...

Follow by Email