Thursday, February 26, 2009

Where I lay my head at...

The whole side is mine... Top and Bottom.. This bed is the FUCKING WORSE! It's just a flimsy ass mattress on some metal bars.

The bed was bunching up between the bars and I kept fallin' in between the bars! ugh! One of the OG's here said the trick is to take the top mattress and put it on top of the bottom mattress and it'll give me more stability. Stand by on how well that works...


This is my wall locker where I store things such as my clothing and shit like that..

Our ballerific TV which surprisingly has a pretty good selection of channel choices. I watched some CSI today..

All the soda, water, juice, milk, etc.. is from the local bottleries. Their Coke actually tastes better than back home. I'll try to moutain dew tomorrow. Standby for that update also...

(side note: if you want me to send you back cans let me know cuz we get damn near EVERYTHING FREE. Tommy you already know ya old earth wants a Qatari Coke)

8 comments:

Tommy said...

And you already know I'ma gonna slap to dislocate my mothers face if she brings any more excess shit in he house

Bout you can send one

DAY-O said...

umm. that can says JIZZZ on it, not a good look.

Anonymous said...

I take my Tempurpedic and regular American Coke oh so for granted it seems.

Mr. Jolla said...

speak on the converter box you gotta use just to plug some electronic shit in though! I saw so many cats blow (II) their Playstations when first arriving in country...SMH, I waited it out on some marriage shit and learned the lesson while their shit bit the dust. LOL

micAh! said...

@ jolla - LMAO..

Dank Rishaad said...

This picture would look good on my blog. I am going to use it to send people to your blog.

aka
SHORT

Omie said...

send me a can.. that'll be dope.. i'll be sure to blog about it.

micAh! said...

shoot me ya address to micahamey@yahoo.com

Follow by Email