Saturday, March 7, 2009

My 1st Qatari Haircut...

The difference between a Qatari & Negroid cutting your hair:
  • The Qatari's massage your head (whoa!) and back after your cut
  • Negroids might brush the hair off your shoulders
  • Qatari's cut against the grain...
  • Negroids DON'T.
  • Qatari's constantly ask you how you're feeling and if you need anything
  • Negroids talk to they mans and nem' about a booty conquest from the night before

The front edge up is a big ragged..

The temp fade is somewhat decent

All in all it was a fairly good haircut. I'm not complaining too much seeing how I only paid $5.25 for it.


This is the 1st time I've NOT had a mustache in at LEAST 7yrs.

I ain't want em' to line it up and have my shit looking fucked up!

Good I look like a douche'... I'm growing it back ASAPidly!



side note: that mawfuckas clippers was so goddamn sharp!When he was cutting the hair off my face I swear a cat was clawing my face. A tear of pain formed in the corner of my eye.

4 comments:

ChrisNYC said...

You dark as earth....

young neef said...

aint no niggas over there cutting boys up.

micAh! said...

ya momma like it @ chrisNYC

@ neef - I ain't ran into no one choppin' hair out they rooms yet.

LEX$ said...

yeah, when i was in Bahrain, they used to crack my neck, fingers and all that massage shit after a cut. let me ask a nigga to do that shit over here in the states.....i'd get thrown out with the quickness. did they have those throwback "black people hair cut" pics in that joint? lol.

Follow by Email