Saturday, March 14, 2009

SHOTS FIRED!!!


K-Dubb you have fucked up. I used to view you as a cute chica who knows how to make a funny here and there. But now I view you as FAIR GAME. You sealed your fate for thiss comment:
DAMNNN!! And this is the dude that said he was gonna beat me and take my size 6.5 shoes?… GET OUTTAAA HEREEEE!

You have earned ya'self a round trip plane ticket from Shittsburgh to VA all paid by me. I'm gonna son you and then put you back on the plane. Feel privileged! Not many people get to know the day that they get their feelings hurt in advanced.

5 comments:

K-Dub said...

LOLLL @ your lateness.. I made that comment like 3 days ago. Your blog game is about as slow as your defense, which is fine. An all expense paid vacation to VA sounds good to me :)

micAh! said...

excuse me for not responding promptly but I do fight the war on terror.. you fight the war on bad hair days..

K-Dub said...

Well you got schooled on the basketball court by a dude from Malibu... YOU LOSE!

micAh! said...

I ain't wanna play the nigga too hard! what it look like me hurting the headlining act?

K-Dub said...

So you gotta hurt people to win a basketball game? Hmm.. weakness.. Noted

Follow by Email