Sunday, April 26, 2009

"...it's mandatory/see that pussy, they hand it me/I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story." - Nasir


I can honestly say without any reservations that I've only spit game to a chick one time in my whole life. Why? Because I don't need to spit game at a girl because 1. I don't have the patience to play games, 2. it's a waste of time, and 3. in my eyes it comes off of pigheaded and lameeeee...


Over the years I've been able to constantly GTD (if you watch martin you should know that acronym) because of the one thing the good lord blessed me with a lot of CHARM. If you haven't realized by now ya boy is quite the charmer. Some call it being a flirt but I disagree. Yeah I may flirt here and there but at the root of that flirting was some charming ass shit I said to you that opened the door for a quick flirt. Who would've knew that a quick flash of the pearly whites accompanied by a birth defect that people love aka a dimple would pave the way to the dropping of panties?


Now, some people may confuse being a charmer with being a bullshitter but there is a vast difference between the two. Lets break it down shall we? A bullshitter will use all types of skulduggery tactics (word to m.tyson), lies, deceit, etc... to get into ya drawers but a charmer on the other hand is forthright and upfront with his intentions. The majority of the time a charming individual develops a friendship with a person before having sex with them. Why? Because if a long-term relationship doesn't blossom between the two they'll still be able to maintain a budding friendship. The reason for this is because through the development of the relationship you've opened up to the woman and somewhere in there you've developed a connection with her that shows her you're an honest and generally good person. The connection that she has with you won't leave her feeling dirty, deceive and bamboozled after letting you cut.


When it comes to dealing with women I've consistently held on to the gem my momma kicked to me as a young "son, the worst thing in the world is a woman scorned." I've pretty much developed that as my mantra when it comes to relationships. That being said it's HARD AS HELL to cut ties with a chick and still maintain a friendship. Why? Because women are fucking psycho. I've been saying for years that I think all women are bi-polar to a certain degree. Some are worse then others obviously.

11 comments:

K-Dub said...

You dont spit "game" cuz you dont have any. You dont even know how to play regular, everyday type games, like basketball, without fucking shit up.

micAh! said...

Game is for kids... anyone can spit that shit. Just cuz you keep letting niggaz game up on the regular doesn't mean you have to spew venom my way...

"cuz i'm seasoned haters give me them salty looks, LAWRY'S!"

K-Dub said...

"Relax yourself girl, please set-tle down."

No one is spewing anything at you, sucka.

Tommy said...

^^^yall should go on tour lmao

micAh! said...

wtf is the deal with this wreckless use of "sucka"? what is this the 70's? Is thats what's hot in shittsburgh?

Tommy said...

i say when it i'm really mad like oh this sucka N right here

micAh! said...

Thomas,

I'm starting to question your loyalty..smh


Sincerely,

Your future roommate

Tommy said...

smh first of all dont fault me cause shes frolicing and parading the word in the street

K-Dub said...

Ewww @ thomas throwing me under the bus just cuz he's under questioning. Fuck you BOTH!

micAh! said...

Quit actin' ugly because Tommy saw the error in his ways.

Tommy said...

whoa i didnt throw anyone under the bus i say it just when i'm mad

Follow by Email