Monday, April 6, 2009

Language Barriers....smh

Whenever I go to breakfast I'm always hoping that this particular TCN (third country national) isn't working at the line at the chow hall. Why? Because this mawfucka don't understand a drop of english!!! Now I'm extremely sensitive to his situation. He's just trying to get by in life and get his paper to better himself in a country that pretty much either rich or poor...

BUT DAMN!!

When ever I ask for something I swear to god he goes outta his way to fuck my order up! Like yesterday for instance, I told him I wanted a bowl of syrup and he gives me THREE HARD BOILED EGGS! The way he did it got me suspicious of this dude. I say "what's up? may I have a bowl of syrup please?" What he do? Look at the syrup, pause, smile, reach over to the hard boil eggs and load up a bowl up.

Are you fucking serious?

Everybody behind me was rollin'...

5 comments:

Tommy said...

rollin......just lik me lmao

micAh! said...

homie! I asked this nigga for a hashbrown the other day and the nigga gave me biscuits & gravey! WTF?!?

Tommy said...

lmao!

sachie said...

LMAO!! but micah, what the HELL u need with a BOWL of syrup!??! damn, there goes the diet! what happend to the pic of ur EVERYDAY breakfast (which was boring as hell, i knew that shit wouldnt last!)! LOL!

micAh! said...

It's a tiny bowl frances! I got it so I could dip my biscuit in the syrup!

Follow by Email