Saturday, April 4, 2009

micAh!'s Top 10 (sexual) Phrases he's been KILLIN on his deployment...

(oh you see the J's, Cross Colours hat and Hornets Jersey!)

*side note: not matching a damn thing but fuck it...

moving along..

micAh!'s Top 10 (sexual) Phrases he's been KILLIN on his deployment...

  1. "I'd get that her pregnant!"
  2. "Damn she got some DSL's!"
  3. "I wanna go half on a baby with her"
  4. "The Lord is my shepard and he knows what I want! Ms. Parkerrrrr..."
  5. "I'd knock her down but only white jesus would know!"
  6. "Damn she gotta flatty patty..."
  7. "she look like she can gargle peanut butter"
  8. "she's a notch only because we're in the desert..."
  9. "our kids would have some good hair!"
  10. "look like someone hit her in the ass with a backpack..."
Disclaimer: I aint trying to knock anyone up forreal but these phrases make us (the fellas) laugh and the girls roll their eyes...Nothing else to do but joke N's!

2 comments:

♪ ♪ Fř£Sh pŘîNÇëSš™ said...

hahahhahahaa
mine is
"I'd hit that twice" =]

....&& sometimes my cuzn will go
"not three times?"
my reply
"mmmm nawwww two hitter quitter"
if hes not that cute
but if he is
"fuc it okay 3 times!"
lol

micAh! said...

@ fresh princess - I don't know why it's always shocking to me to hear girls talking like guys..lol

Follow by Email