Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"Riding the crimson waveeeee"

I've done a lot of trifling shit in my day but one thing I REFUSE TO DO IS KNOCK A GIRL DOWN WHILE SHE'S ON THE RAG! That ish is BEYOND gross to me! I was talking to my homegirl at work yesterday and she was like "shit that's the time where girls want to do it the most and are the wettest!" I immediately shot her the look of disgust and she responded to it by saying "you better suck it up and put a towel down!"




So I ask ya'll...


Am I buggin'?

6 comments:

**Star said...

It seems gross...


But I do know people who have and do do it...

She Hate Me said...

I would say that you're not buggin', especially because I think it's borderline NASTY. However, when I was married, there was a couple of times where she was light. LIGHT light. And we took it there.

So, it depends on you, her, and how heavy the flow is.

micAh! said...

Hell I couldn't even do it w/ the ex-wife!

Sneakrhed said...

If the river runs red . . . take the dirt road.


Hahahaha I kid I kid.

Sairy said...

lol damn i really hate to say this but ya girl is rite...thats the time when we are like crakeheads for sex....just do it in the shower...

micAh! said...

@ sneakrhed - LMAO

@ Sairy - I hate blood! I'm good!

Follow by Email