Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Your dreads got twisted too tight...

I neeeeeeedddd some yeezy's... :-( I hate you francis...

darrylwayne@its_micAh gotta size 12 for you. "It'll cost you. May not cost you a little. May not cost you a lot. But it'll cost you."

darrylwayne@its_micAh posted em on ebay for $675.

its_micAh@darrylwayne If you wasn't my ace I'd cuss you out! Ya getting sonn'd on the blog for that ridiculous number you kicked at me smh aggins lol


If the nigga would've said something in the $400 range I would've broke bread w/o blinking but this Gorilla In The Mist ass aggin' went str8 "comedy central" with it...

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE "WAR-ON-TERROR" DISCOUNT? SCHOOL HIM FRANCIS!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i never said that was your price nigga!

micAh! said...

oh.. so what's my price Darryl Wayne Batiste?

Tommy said...

Tell DWB to hope off that anonymous tip....somthing like no homo tho

micAh! said...

Same thing I was thinking..smh

Follow by Email