Saturday, May 23, 2009

Oh I remember...


I moved to my Dad's crib in Indianapolis at the beginning of my 7th grade year and stayed there til 8th grade. I fucking hated that shit so goddamn much! Not only was it NOT FLORIDA but it was cold as fuck in the winter and I was constantly getting bullied at school.

The kids would fuck with me everyday! They called me country, said I talked funny, they would take my glasses, jump me in the bathroom, punk me on the bus, etc.. I mean there were days where I would fake being sick just so I wouldn't have to go through that hell. The only thing I would do is stay in the room draw and cry like a fucking bitch.

When I moved back with my mom I felt like a freed slave! I was so glad to get outta that bitch! Looking back in retrospect I often think how I would love to encounter those muthafuckas who made my life so shitty now. Because I'm bigger than those bitches and I would whoop the fucking skin off those niggas! I don't think Jesus H. Christ himself could pry my fingers from around one of them niggas throats.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

To their defense, you did look like prime target lmao.

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!
Just leave me alone, ok?!?!?!

K-Dub said...

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!!! You got bullied as a child and now you're a miserable bastard. I get it!

micAh! said...

Bullying turned me into an asshole...

the dissolution of my marriage turned me into a miserable bastard.

get it right!

Tommy said...

All those anonymous shhhhh is annoying

micAh! said...

^
ehhh I pretty much ignore most of em'

Sairy said...

YOU POOR CHILD...I WAS RITE THERE WITH YOU I WAS SUCH A TOMBOY I LOOKED LIKE A BOY AND I WANT TO JUST STOP AND SAY SORRY CUZ I WAS A BIG BULLY!!



^^^^^DONT YOU WORRY KIDDO IF THEY NOT TALKIN YOU NOT MAKIN NOISE!!

Follow by Email