Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Roomies..

When I get back to the good-ol-U.S of A I'll be moving into a new spot w/ a roomie. I'ma have to get used to having a roomie again because I got quite accustomed to walking around the house bucket-naked and dropping the deuce w/ the door open to watch TV.
There are many pro's and con's you must weigh when deciding on whether or not to have a roommate:
PROS
  1. Split the rent in half - pocket more paper
  2. splitting the utilities - ^see above^
  3. Someone can look after ya shit - I travel a lot so having someone at the crib to watch my shit is important

CONS

  1. Not paying their share - I had a situation like this happen and it was a nightmare. (that's why you always get a spot you can afford on ya own)
  2. Lack of privacy - I gotta screen "my company". I hate people knowing my bizness
  3. Extra Noise - sometimes you got a roomie who wanna play music/tv loud while you're trying to have some "me" time
  4. Food - eating up your shit w/o asking
  5. Habits - getting used to their habits/routines that may seem "normal" to them but you find it weird/annoying/dumb

5 comments:

Rico said...

Toooo much information...now I got the picture of yo dusty ass walkin round butt naked=VOMIT!!!

micAh! said...

Like you don't walk around ya spot naked! Why are you picture you're nephew naked anyways?! Don't turn into 'the molestor' uncle! We've made it this far!

Tommy said...

Ay motherfuckin Yo

She Hate Me said...

^^^^ *dead*

Sairy said...

no but you have a point i room with a dude that im ready to kill i always have male roomies but this gay bitch gettin on my nerves...his ass is made of TUNA..FEET..AND NASTY SEX!!
I HATE THIS MAN LIKE A UGLY HOE WIT A BAD ASS FIT ON!

Follow by Email