Monday, May 11, 2009

This is just sad on my part....


I've been thinking about buying a condo or a townhouse but not a house. Why? I don't want to cut no fucking grass! I've cut so much grass growing up in FL & JP that I don't ever want to cut that shit again. Cutting grass in Florida is a fucking task! Because as soon as you cut that shit I swear to God the next day that shit looks exactly how it did before you cut it!

I remember my mom made me cut the grass in the rain because I procrastinated and kept putting it off! How fucked up is that? This is how you know cutting the grass in FL sucks, because this kid I went to school with set his parents lawnmower on fire just so he wouldn't have to cut that grass... THAT'S THE BUSINESS!!

3 comments:

sachie said...

dude, u just pay the career minded child down the street to cut it. or the kid that is constantly gettin in trouble cuz u KNOW his mama makin him do EVERYONES yard for cheap!! LOL! i aint touched a lawn mower in YEARS!

LEX$ said...

man, when i was livin in VA, we had this filipino kid cut the grass.....that shit didn't grow back for 6 months. no lie. shit made me HAPPY as hell.

micAh! said...

@ sachie - i'm too cheap for all that...

lex - I reiterate I'm too cheap..lol

Follow by Email