Saturday, May 23, 2009

This shit don't make no fucking sense!!!


Yo it was a boiling 120 degree's today!!! GODDDDDDAMN!!! I swear to God I felt like I was stepping outside into an OVEN! On the real when I closed my eyes the sun was cutting through my eyelids directly into my fucking eyes! If i could ask God one question it damn sure wouldn't be "What's the meaning of life?" it would be "Homie really?! Does it truly need to be this damn hot on earth?"

Man I wish my old Navajo roommate didn't go back home because I would pay him to perform a rain dance. Hell I'd get out there with him in a Puff Daddy 99era shiny suit and start dancing like none other if it would help cool it down!!

Boy when global warming hits the middle east they really gonna be blowing some shit up!

No comments:

Follow by Email