Friday, May 22, 2009

Time for the 3 MONTH CRUNCH!!!

(the God Ronnie Coleman)

I'm bout to hit my half-way point here so it's time to hit the gym even harder. I going hardcore w/ the dieting and pill popping. I'm not going to be a very pleasent person these next 3 months but oh well! I'm all about results right now and I don't need any new friends..lol



Day 1 - Chest & Abs

1. Bench Press 8-10 reps/5 Sets

2. Incline Press 8-10 reps/5 Sets

3. Incline or Flat Fly 8-10 reps/5 Sets

4. Dips or Decline Press 8-10 reps/5 Sets

5. Cable Crossover 12 reps/5 Sets

6. Incline Sit-Ups max reps/5 Sets

7. Leg Raises - 15-20 reps/5 Sets

8. Roman Chair Sit-Ups max reps



"It's as satisfying to me as, uh, cumming is, you know? As, ah, having sex with a woman and cumming. And so can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am like, uh, getting the feeling of cumming in a gym, I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home, I'm getting the feeling of cumming backstage when I pump up, when I pose in front of 5,000 people, I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. I mean, it's terrific. Right? So you know, I am in heaven." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It takes work, dedication and some good ol fashion obsessing.

Nate. said...

start with your incline press homie, much better results.

Sairy said...

OK....(side eyes!)

Follow by Email