Wednesday, May 27, 2009

"You can really tell a lot about a person through the shoes, so I always like to keep me a fresh pair." - Antwan Patton


I saw this shit on CNN when I came into work and I almost choked on my cashews from laughing. Them shits is faker than Lacey Duvalle's booty meat!
OutKast's Big Boi is a junkie, has been for
years.

The multiplatinum rap star got his first shoe fix back
when he was better known as Antwan Patton, a busboy at Steak and Ale. He saved up his paychecks and rushed to a dealer to cop the only thing that could cure his jones -- a pair of British Knights tennis shoes.

"I've actually been into sneakers since I was a little
kid," Big Boi, 34, said backstage before his concert this month at the Sneaker
Pimps exhibition in Atlanta. "You can really tell a lot about a person through
the shoes, so I always like to keep me a fresh pair."
Sporting an ultra-rare set of blue-and-red "Bugs Bunny" Nike
Air Jordan
VIIIs, Big Boi said he today boasts at least 400 pairs
of sneakers, but he rarely pays for them because shoe companies send him
pairs.

His most expensive, a pair of crocodile-skin Nike Air
Force 1s, sell on various auction sites for up to $1,800. Big Boi has never worn
them, but he plans on taking them out of their Nike lockbox this summer so he
can wear them in a video for his upcoming solo album.
'Twan forreal? You played the shit outta ya'self to the WHOLE WORLD! This tom-foolery is on CNN's FRONT PAGE! You've placed yourself in the same category as Fabolous! smh...

3 comments:

thomas said...

terrible...

Sneakrhed said...

hahaha i saw this on globalgrind

Sairy said...

jesus take it!!!

Follow by Email