Thursday, June 18, 2009

After much deliberation I've come to the decision...


...that I'll be going on a cruise when I get back.


So far, it looks like it'll be a celebration of micAh! because I don't plan on having anyone accompany me while I funnin' and Sunnin'. Why am I going by myself? Because 80% of the activities I engage in I do by MYSELF i.e. movies, eating, shopping, etc... A lot of folks seem to think it's weird to be so secular but I rather enjoy my own company plus I get annoyed very quickly by the presence of others.



But this is all tentative at the moment....who knows someone might be able to persuade me into letting them tag along. I doubt it though.

6 comments:

K-Dub said...

No wonder your such a fuckin loser lol

micAh! said...

maybe.. but the bitches still love me.

Dedan K. said...

negro
how do you know shit is gonna be the same on this end when you arrive?

you might be the only brotha on the cruise! 1-prices are inflating over here. 2-leisure companies are hitting the negs 3-Those Somali pirates aint fuckin around!

sachie said...

im glad u decided 2 go on a cruise but...i think u should go with someone or at least a group. u know my uncle (phil) has groups go all the time (at least that way u know u wont b the only brutha). hit me up if u want his info...his prices r really good 2!

micAh! said...

@ dedan - 1.military discount cruise fares, 2. because cruises are in the negs makes for even better prices, 3. I doubt somali pirates are coming to the BAHAMAS!

sachie said...

yeah, i thought the somali comment was pretty funny myself!! LMAO!

Follow by Email