Friday, June 19, 2009

Am I the only person annoyed by this?



Folks CONSTANTLY hit me up w/ suggestions on what I should put on MY blog! That shit is beyond annoying to me and I always respond with "If that's what you wanna see on a blog then CREATE YOUR FUCKING OWN!"

This is micAh!'s blog not micAh! & Co. So with that being said if you don't wanna get clowned then don't be suggesting shit for me to post!


*honorable mention*

This also gets under my skin at times, niggaz shooting me e-mails asking me to update my blog. If I got paid for this then I'd be more apt to update it more frequently but since I do it "for the the hell of it" - (c) Hell Rell, I'll pretty much update it whenever the fuck I feel like it.


That is all...

Back to our regularly scheduled programming.

6 comments:

RB said...

For just a moment I became a conventional female and gave out the good ole, "awwww, that's absolutely adorable!" Point for you.

Hard Work said...

People asking me to update is only annoying when it's the same person everyday... like "ayo, it's 4 PM, you not bloggin' today..." Be easy... LOL

Ricardo said...

Can we say Ritalin??? You need to get back on it son after that rant!

micAh! said...

@ RB - lol thanks I guess...

@ Hardwork - wowwww.. niggaz know better than to be sweating me like that. lol

@ dear uncle rico - stop your hating.

sachie said...

O HERE WE GO AGAIN!! whine whine whine. look negro, if u want folks to read ur blog then u need to update it dammit! now, its okay for a day maybe two but when u were in love and takin like a week off at a time...WTF?!?!

u r doin better these days tho considering u in the desert and all(:

micAh! said...

^
You the main one frances! lol

Follow by Email