Saturday, June 13, 2009

Francis you are an enigma young sir...


You hate on ALL things Lebron Raymone James and yet....
  1. you hoop in his shoes
  2. you own more than 2 pair of his kicks
  3. you admitted that you watched his HS games on ESPN before he hit the league
You hate on ALL things Sean Corey Carter and yet....
  1. I've heard you spitting his lines on MORE than one occasion
  2. You like DOA
  3. On the low you know you'd bag Beyonce'
  4. I bet if I go in your itunes there is indeed a Hova track in that shit...

Now I'm not calling you out friend. This is just a mere intervention to try to get you to quell that anger inside you and start being TRUE to yourself.

Sincerely,

The Concerned Public

2 comments:

oNe mAn gAng said...

*plays "Ether" and awaits a response* Well played though, Micah...well played...

micAh! said...

lol... I had to! that nigga been PS'n my face on random BS for awhile now!

Especially that one cam'ron post! I had nothing to do w/ it! LMAO

LMAO..

"...feeling no remorse/feeling like my hand was forced/middle finger to the lord nigga, grippin' my balls!" - Sean Corey

Follow by Email