Monday, June 1, 2009

People In Love Are Blind to Pretty Faces - Kurt Kleiner


According to this article from Scientific American, people who are head over heels in love with someone are more apt to ignore a pretty face.


Shiiiiiiitttttttttt!!!! When I was at my most sprung/sucker-for-love/head-over-heels moments during my marriage nothing in my brain prevented the kid from noticing pretty faces! If anything it made me more aware of bad bitches around me!

I don't think folks are "blind" to pretty faces when in love they just learn to ignore them! At least that's what I did! Don't think a nigga ain't notice a fine broad walking past! I just trained myself to ignore her and show no emotion but in my head my brain is doing the bankhead bounce while screaming "Goddamn that bitch is fine!!!"

No comments:

Follow by Email