Sunday, June 28, 2009

R.I.P Billy "KABOOM" Mays (July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009)


William "Billy" D. Mays, Jr. (July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009[1]) was a television direct-response advertisement salesperson most notable for promoting OxiClean, Orange Glo, and other cleaning, home-based, and maintenance products. His distinctive beard and loud sales pitches have made him a recognizable television presence.[2]


smh @ myself 4 being more shocked about the death of Billy Mays than wacko jacko..lol



5 comments:

RB said...

When I found out Michael Jackson died, my head turned to the side like a dog hearing a strange sound.

When I read this blog about Billy...my jaw dropped and I let out a mournful, "awwww"

smh...

Dank Rishaad said...

u a fool for that video...

I was suprised that I remembered this song word for word...lol

Why did o'boy have on that "too little bandana"?

This shit is the best lol

Sneakthief said...

Damn...i was just watching pitchmen on tv this morning.....People are just dropping like flys this week..i liked him better then Sully..RIP

K-Dub said...

Wow, I didnt even know about this. Thats shocking

micAh! said...

@ short - the damn bandana had me rollin...fake ass studio gangstas! smh

@ chris - there's a world outside of the tv.. jesus you're addicted 2TV!

@ katie - take your nose outta ya BFs asscrack and you'd know what's going on in the world..

@ RB - I was a lil' taken aback by ol' billy's demise myself..

Follow by Email