Saturday, June 6, 2009

Welcome Home....


This was a hard fought and interesting battle in my path to FINALLY coppin' myself a pair of Air Yeezy's! Thankfully cmon got a batch of O-Fake gear in causing the kid to break bread and unsuspectingly scoop up a nice batch of raffle tickets!

So adding to my fresh (buying OF) helped enhance my fresh (copping Yeezy's)!

OF + Yeezys = micAh FTW!!!

update:

Comedy from Tommy (he finally came through in the clutch like kerr in 98 so Doodlebear is officially retired now)



P.S. Sorry about that spaz Neef, my blood sugar was low (no John Amechi)

P.P.S I see you're getting mighty comfortable with your newfound position within the crew. When I get back you WILL return to your pre-micAh!-deployment regular position of "assistant pimp".

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

IM OFFICIALLY A HATER FOR THE NEXT 30 TO 45 MIN .....

micAh! said...

^
LOL...'preciate the hate!

Anonymous said...

you paid money for that ugly ass shoe.

micAh! said...

^
*sigh* yeah I did. Smh @ myself but what could I do? Ya moms gave me the money for them! I had no choice!

you anonymous fucking faggot..cowboy the fuck up and stop hiding..

Tommy said...

exaaaaaactly anyways the NEef shit i was sooooooo fuckin WEAK comedy!

micAh! said...

^
I don't want my young'n getting too comfy. Gotta keep him in his lane! right now he's swirving in my lane.. that's a big negative ghostrider!

Tommy said...

LMAOLMAOLMAO x_X lmao

Follow by Email