Wednesday, July 29, 2009

"Damn girl that shit hurt!" - Me


I remember this chick was giving me head and she kept using her teeth. I was jumping like a maw'fucka and she had the audacity to look at me like something was wrong with me tom'bout "you don't like when I use my teeth" I replied "fuck na'! I was circumcised when I was a infant a nigga ain't trying to get a 2nd one!". She gon' say "well my last boyfriend like it, you're tripping" which garnered the following response "if he liked it so much then why is my cock in your mouth and he's baggin' another bitch?"

4 comments:

Sneakrhed said...

it should be the law to be able to slap a girl cross the face for doin that

RB said...

"If he liked it so much then why is my cock in your mouth." ...LMAO

micAh! said...

^
I try not to be such an asshat to folks but she was awfully 'tudy to be down on her knee's w/ a cock in her hand!

Kim said...

LMFA0 *deadd*

Follow by Email