Monday, July 20, 2009

Fuck! I'm 26...



"woke up early on my born day, I'm 20 its a blessing The essence of adolescent leaves my body now I'm fresh inMy physical frame is celebrated cause I made itOne quarter through life some God-ly like thing created" - Nasir Jones



Gracias to everyone who shot me a Happy B-Day wish!



B-Day shout outs:



"Old ass!- did you get your card?" - Uncle Rico


"click here" - Francis Thomas Mitchell


"Happy Birthday then fool what are 25 or 26" - Jerry


"Happy Birthday u old fuck hahaha" - E-vil


"Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 26years old. Somebody's near enough to Thirty to spit on it. I told you if you keep calling me old you would catch me. Happy Birthday with all the love a proud father could give, to a son that is exceeding all my expectations. Take care see you soon!" - Dad


"Happy bday! Hope all is well! :)" - Megan


"Happy BDAY my dude!!! Have a good one from out in the sand!" - Carl


"Happy birthday, go make it a great one!" - Uncle Doug


"Happy birthday brotha from anotha" - Howie


"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUN!" - Tia


"Happy BDay lil bro!!" - Ronald Theodus Robinson


"Happy Birthday Micah!!!" - Yendia


"Happy B-Day, fool... Hope you're enjoying those camels..." - Karl


"Happy 26th birthday, Micah. I hope that you had a blessed birthday celebration. I praise God for 26 years of life and living for my favorite grandson. May you be blessed to celebrate many, many, more!" - Grandma C


"Micah!!!!!! Happy birthday!!! I hope it's a great one!!!! hope you're doing okay over there!!! No more sandstorms!!!!!" - Heather


"Happy Birthday, Weirdo" -BV aka keeper of Tommy's penis


"Happy Birthday Faggot!" - Bryon Eugene Vaughn aka Ron'Ron'


"Happy Bday" - Andy


"Happy BDay nigga!" - Antwaun


"micah!!!! happy birthday!!!! :) come to indy soon!!" - Holly


"Happy birthday... Charlene is so sweet!" - Joakima


"Happy Birthday Micah!" - Neosha


"Happy Birthday Micah. Hope you're enjoying your day in the dust." - Jon of Red Dot Clothing


"Happy Birthday punk!" - Chris NYC


"Happy Bday Dee Dee!!" - Teisha aka DiaperStyle


"Happy Birthday bighead!" - LaCrystal


"Happy 26th Birthday" - Viktoria


"Happy Birthday Boops!" - Mom


"Happy Birthday Grandpa!!!" - Tiffani


"Don't eat to many dicks on ur bday u homo. Happy birthday." - Brock


"Happy birthday!!" - Kelli


"Happy Birthday!" - Courtney

1 comment:

K-Dub said...

Oh I saw the little birthday notification thing on myspace, but I didnt know it was even July 20th yet.. Damn, I need a job, Im losing track of days..

But Happy Belated Birthday old man. You wearing bifocals yet?

Follow by Email