Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Indulgence...



I've been pretty much adhering to a strict diet but these past two-three weeks I've been eating like shit! I put on 5lbs in the last two-three weeks from eating horrid which is NO FUCKING BUENO! Time to "get it right, get it tight". I guess I been feeling a bit burnt out on eating the same shit! Anyways this is a vid of me FINALLY indulging in "soul food tuesday" here. Ribs, Mac-N-Cheese, and Fried Chicken aka the staple of any real niggaz diet!

Ribs = MAD salty! No Bueno!
Mac-N-Cheese = Wiggidy, Wiggidy, WACK (moms is better than EVERY1's!)
Fried Chicken = Dry as fuck...


4 comments:

Tommy said...

N did you let your mustache deteriorate

micAh! said...

bitch its' cut thin.

Tommy said...

oooooooooooh one of those Plies mustaches gotcha must be an F-La thing

micAh! said...

bitches love the 'stache.. real talk.

Follow by Email