Monday, July 27, 2009

My inspiration...



Since I been out here in "The Deid" I've been in that gym trying to get my shit together. The guy in the video above has been my lil' personal weight-training version of Michael Jordan. Homie is the truth in the weight room. In case you don't know who it is, thats 8x Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman. I swear to God I watched his workout video EVERYDAY for 3 months straight. Now I'll never get that huge or want to be that big because that's just damn ridiculous but it's still inspiring to watch...

"NUTTIN' BUT A PEANUT!" - Ronnie Coleman

5 comments:

LEX$ said...

"I swear to God I watched his workout video EVERYDAY for 3 months straight".....

its official nigga, you need some pussy STAT!! if you sittin around watchin a nigga lift weights everyday for 3 months, you walkin a thin line between....

micAh! said...

How'd I know you'd b the nigga to start off this comment section talkin' shit! You act like I'm watching this nigga and rubbin' it out! It shows what he eats, his supplement intake, etc... It's pretty interesting.. but yeah I do need some twat STAT! LMAO

Nate. said...

lmao...I have always watched Arnolds video...but if i knew this nicca was such a clown....

Mr. Nice Guy said...

you want inspiration.....watch Brock Lesnar train for a fight. He's a BEAST!!! I don't think there's any video of Chuck Norris training....thats like finding the Lockness Monster LMAO

BTW...this guys voice is annoying! hope you watched this shit on mute!

micAh! said...

@ nate - I watched Pumpin' It a few times w/ Lou Ferrigno and Arnold and they used to be some beast themselves!

@Mr. Nice guy - at 1st I was like like he got a bitch voice but I got used to it..lol

Follow by Email