Thursday, August 27, 2009

In Retrospect...

(*dead* @ Pee Wee's facial expresion)

When I stumbled across this image above it made me think, "I wonder does Morpheus regret rocking that fucking jheri curl and playing that lame coontastic ass Cowboy Curtis on Pee-Wee's Playhouse?" Then I started think about the various odd-jobs/gigs/schticks I've juggled in my lifetime and I couldn't think of one job that I was ashamed of having..

although...

I can think of a job I got fired from that I was quite disappointed in myself for. I was a lifeguard in high school and I got fired for falling asleep. SMH 2x!!!

2 comments:

ekushhhhh said...

Pee Wee's facial expression resembles wendy's 'how you doinnnn' expression.. clownin'.

suga said...

If he had never been Cowboy Curtis, he would have never been Morpheus. There is always a process or road that one must take to get to where they're going. That was his...

Follow by Email