Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lets see how many niggas STEAL this one from me too!


45 ODD Things about you!



1. Do you like blue cheese? NO

2. Have you ever smoked? NO

3. Do you own a gun? Not yet

4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? This blue kind they don't make anymore

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Only the dentist

6. What do you think of hot dogs? After I saw how they were made I no longer eat them

7. Favorite Christmas movie? The Christmas Story of course!

8. Favorite thing to drink in the morning? Water

9. Can you do pushups? All variations

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My earrings I got made recently

11. Favorite hobby? Sonn'n Tommy on the regualar and People Watching

12. Do you have A.D.D.? Unlike most folks who love to say it I've actually been diagnosed w/ the shit

13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I'm too meticulous

14. Middle name? Dior. Thx Kathy

15. Name 3 things you are thinking about right now? I gotta boo-boo, How much it's gonna cost to tow the whip, and What time is Vick playing?

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Red Bull (sugarfree), Water


17. Current worry? Breaking bread to fix my car!

18. Current hate right now? The humidity.

19. Favorite place to be? At the beach back home

20. How did you bring in the New Year? In Granby Theatre w/ Brock

21. Where would you like to go? Paris


22. Name three people who will respond? the following biters Katie, Fresh and Rae


23. Do you own slippers? some debo's

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? grey


25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I like cotton sheets.

26. Can you whistle? Yes

27. Favorite color? red

28. Would you be a pirate? an online music pirate

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Shai - If I Ever Fall In Love, Stevie Wonder - These Three Words and Mos Def - Umi Says

30. Favorite Girl's Name? Lilly


31. Favorite Boy's name? Micah


32. What's in your pocket right now? Burts Bee's Wax

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Thinking about a scene in Observe & Report

34. Best bed sheets as a child? He-Man

35. Worst injury you've ever had? 1 broken ankle

36. Do you love where you live? eehhh...

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 1

38. Who is your loudest friend? Tommy.. have you heard this nigga laugh?

39. How many dogs do you have? 1

40. Does someone have a crush on you? Not to toot my horn (pause) but I wouldn't doubt it...

41. What is your favorite book? The Color Purple


42. What is your favorite candy? Sour Patch Kids


43. Favorite Sports team? The World Champion Caliber Dallas "Americas Team" Cowboys

44. What song do you want sang at your funeral? Some New Orleans 2nd line music..

44 ODD Things about you! I scratch my nuts and smell my fingers if not ones around, I look at feet constantly when walking around, and when I pop a huge zit for some odd reason I'm proud of it.


45. Ever kissed a girl? Some I can't even remember who they are...

8 comments:

Tommy said...

-_- woooooooooooooord

micAh! said...

indeed...

K-Dub said...

Sugar free redbull? Whats the point? I never drank red bull period, but I cant imagine it taste good, especially w/o sugar.

micAh! said...

cuz I don't want all that damn sugar and carbs..

~ Courtney Lynn ~ said...

SPELL CHECK: STEAL...NOT STILL!!!

micAh! said...

^DON'T YOU EVER CORRECT ME AGAIN HEIFER! (thanks on the low) LOL

LMJ said...

Number 14 = me HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA LMFAO

suga said...

Did we need to know u were thinking about boo booing? lol
U sing Shai in the shower? bwahahaha
aint nobody crushin on you *rollin eyes*

Follow by Email