Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hereditary

The gentleman above is my father. He recently joined the iPhone mafia now he feels the need to send me pics and vids all the time lol (same for my mother too). This photo was him being a fucking showoff because he grew his beard in. This is significant to the both of us because we both have "patches" in our facial hair. A full face of hair is pretty much unattainable for the men in our family...


This is my rebuttal pic, smdh..FAIL! My barber swore up & down "...homie I'm telling you I can make it connect! trust me" I should've just got a sharpie and colored the rest in...

3 comments:

yungfresh09 said...

I have that exact same problem. No matter how long I let my facial hair grow the shit just won't connect.

Anonymous said...

Your handsome is still intact but I must say, the sexy is down just a bit because of the mishap lmao.

micAh! said...

^
well damn! LOL

Follow by Email