Saturday, January 30, 2010

Welcome Home... (the m.i.a edition)

G-Shock Glide.. Don't judge me I got it 50% off.. (UATW hookup) *kanYe shrug*


Mark Veca x OriginalFake


Supreme Parka


Mighty Healty "Rihanna"


Bape


Lou Reed x Supreme (pretty sure most Ns don't know who Lou Reed is)


OriginalFake


OriginalFake (side note: I need to clean my lense shit!)



OriginalFake



Mos Def x Undercrown
I think Undercrown is for the most part wack but I got the shirt for $12 off of jackthreads and I fux with Black Dante heavy so it was an easy cop.


Mos Def x Undercrown



(W)Taps x Supreme



OriginalFake



(W)Taps x Supreme



Bape



Mighty Healthy "Rihanna"



OriginalFake x New Era



Kaws x Nike Air Max Currents



GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!!!
Somoas AND shortbreads EARLLYYYYYY



Questlove x Nike Air Force 1 premium



The Simpsons x Kaws x Vans Chukkas
FINALLY got my hands on these after damn near 2yrs of searching!
EXTREMELY RARE!!!



I had already beat it on 360 but I no longer have a 360 in my possession (another story) so I gave my 36o copy of COD to my personal trainer. I copped the PS3 and COD game basically cuz I was bored...


DQM x Nike "Bacons" Air Max Currents



Bought 2pr of the 2010 VIs retros and yes I bought the 1st retros on the same day...*kanYe shrug*


I'm sure there's a ton of other ish I bought too but I'm just too lazy to search for it and if you know me then you know my memory is TERRIBLE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

youre a fuckin HYPEBEAST

Follow by Email