Sunday, February 7, 2010

"Girls, Girls, Girls, Girls, Girls I do adoreeee..." - Sean Corey

I am an equal opportunist when it comes to my preference in chicks. They can be pretty much any race it doesn't matter to me. The only thing I can do is FAT GIRLS.... Now I've knocked some down that have been on the "bubble" but they was about a cheeseburger away from being fat.

One of the negatives that comes with being open minded about dating outside of your race is the shit I get from african-american females. *sigh* I truly don't understand how a person can say "nigga you ain't shit" or "that's just nasty" because I choose not to limit/box myself in with one particular race. You bitter ignorant bitches need to get a life and quit worrying about mine!

2 comments:

RB said...

You could take out "myself in" and just say "limit box"

micAh! said...

LOL...I can't limit the box.. thats a big negative

Follow by Email