Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Groupie Love...

Meeting celebs has never done anything for me. I always just look at them as regular folk but sometimes I do watch them a lil' extra when I see them in public just to see how they carry themselves in everyday life.

The only time I ever truly showed my ass when meeting a celeb was when I met Shaq my senior year. I was finishing up my senior yr in Indianapolis at Pike High School (went to live w/ my pops due to some tomfoolery) and I had a part-time job at Loews Movie Theatre. Well the Lakers were in town to play the Pacers and I guess homie had a lil' downtime because he sure strolled up in there with Shaunie.

I was at my register and I noticed a fucking giant ducking through the enterance coming inside. The 1st thing I thought was "damn that dude is tall" and went back to helping a customer. He got in my line and when he approached the register I looked up and it was Shaq dead in front of me!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Mannnn, I started shaking like a bitch and studdering my ass off. He said "What up bro? Can I get a small popcorn and a fruitopia?" I started preparing his order and I was taking forever because I was shaking so hard that I kept spilling the popcorn outta the bag. SMH @ myself.. I guess he sensed my excitement/shock/nervousness because he said "chill lil' dude can you hurry up please because I don't wanna miss my movie." So I finally got my bearings together gave him his shit and dapped him up with was like shaking Jesus hand in my eyes at that time! As soon as he went into the movie I started jumping up and down screaming like a fucking bitch! Again SMH @ myself..I ran to the break room and called my Dad and Uncle blabbering like a fucking pre-teen after a Jonas Brothers concert...

2 comments:

RB said...

This is worse than me tearing up during Where The Wild Things Are.

micAh! said...

negative!

Follow by Email