Friday, February 26, 2010

I don't know why....

...but whenever I'm out and about and I come across a young fashionable female clutching a cup of coffee I find it incredibly SEXY. I think maybe I just like the idea of a young, chic, business minded chick handling her business.

I dunno...

*kanYe shrug*

btw

I FUCKING DESPISE COFFEE.
It's so nasty to me. I mean the shit stains your teeth, makes you shit like a bitch, and makes your breath stank. Knowing this; it adds another parallel to the confusion why I like young girls that drink coffee..

hmmm.. I have so much inner turmoil lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you're black. lol?

sucka4sole47 said...

lmao, i would feel the same way especially if the girl was drinking tea or like had a bottle of water. haha
then I'd tell her how she shouldn't drink coffee.

micAh! said...

@ annoymous - wtf does me being black have to do w/ my hatred of coffee? *scratching head*

Follow by Email