Sunday, February 7, 2010

"you's a wanksta boy you never pop nuttin..." - Curtis Jackson

*sigh*

Ladies and Gentlemen the young man above is a nigga I went to high school with. His name is Rico Beard and yes he embodies all qualities of a fucking loser.

I remember when he 1st arrived at my school during my Junior year I could already tell from the jump he was going to be a "walking joke". He used to tell people to call him "Baby Pac" because he thought he resembled Tupac (I kid you not). This nigga would stay drapped up in the fakest korean hair store jewelry and rock nuttin' but bandanas. I see much hasn't changed in 11yrs.

I truly don't understand the psyche of a nigga like this. When I see niggaz like this the 1st thing that pops up in my head is Andre' 3000's line from Aquemini "...fake it til' you make it that's the hardest shit since MC Ren." That line resonates with people like Mr. Beard because you truly have to TRY to obtain a level of lameness that he has reached.

I can give this nigga credit in one aspect and that is he was quite the hooper. I can't take away from homies prowess on the basketball court. But as soon as that nigga stepped off the court he went back to being Super Lame Rico instantly. I remember one time this nigga got his ass yoked up on the court for getting reckless at the mouth with this old cat we would hoop with named, Cal. That shit still makes me laugh til' this day.

Basically Rico was having a Kobe moment, meaning he thought he was God of the court, so Cal had to give this nigga a Chris Childs wake up call. Rico called a bullshit foul and Cal said "foul?! are you serious?" So this nigga Rico (still smelling his piss) said "Did I ST-ST-STUTTER?!" As soon as he got finished with that last syllable this nigga Cal snapped and yoked this nigga up by his throat. So we pull Cal off of Rico and when Rico finally gets his bearing together this nigga says.....wait for it........."OH AND MY FATHER WILL BE HEARING ABOUT THIS!" and then storms outta the gym...



3 comments:

RB said...

::dead, resurrected, and dead again:: I don't know why, but I pictured him sounding like Carlton when he says that father thing...

D. said...

ROTFL!! I CANT! NOT TODAY!

LEX$ said...

The line is "Faith is what u make it/ that's the hardest shit since MC Ren". Cmon man, the lyrics came with the album.

Follow by Email