Friday, July 16, 2010

Am I The Only One?

I remember as a kid I would rush home from school just to make sure I made it home in time to watch Darkwing Duck, Talespin, Rescue Rangers and of course Ducktales! You can not deny the fact that Disney had the after school cartoon schedule on LOCK!

Ducktales was my particular fave outta the bunch. I thought Gizmo Duck was the ILLEST and I secretly hated on Huey, Luey and Dewey for living in the lap of luxury! But the number one thing that drew me to the show was ol' Scrooge McDuck himself! This nigga was the epitome of balling! Homie had his own bank vault, plane, submarine, helicopter and fleet of whips! But the most ballerific shit he did was swimming in his money! Man I thought that was the dopest shit but as a grown up I realize how UNFEASIBLE it was! If a person tried to actually dive in pile of money like that I'm pretty sure they'd be the next Christopher Reeves...

No comments:

Follow by Email