Wednesday, July 14, 2010

R.I.P SHOE ROOM...

My lil' sister moved from FL up to VA to live with her big brother, ME! Well being the fantastic big brother I am, I accommodated her and all of her shit accordingly by letting her move into my shoe room. The only reason I had a 2 bedroom apt was just to have an extra room to store my kicks. Never in a million years did I think my lil' sis would be coming to live with me. But I'm not complaining but shit is kinda tight! My bedroom walls are now lined with kicks but I'm not complaining one bit.. Having my sister here has kind of broken the monotony of my regular life...

2 comments:

lalaliybean said...

aiuhfdaiudhafhhh i'd die for a shoe room! it's beautiful. that's adorable that your sis is gonna be living with you.

micAh! said...

I miss her... her being my shoe room lol

Follow by Email