Monday, August 9, 2010

solace in solitude

Apparently quite a few people find it odd that I do a large majority of my activities alone. I'm fairly confident in saying that it isn't that I'm NOT a people person; hell anyone who's met me would probably agree that I'm quite personable. I don't have a real psychological explanation for my penchant of wanting to be by myself other that the fact I just enjoy my own company. I'm not a lonely man BY FAR! I have a solid core of friends that I kick it with regularly and I'm always attending various events. I just find an extreme peace in wanting to be by myself. I go to restaurants, the movies, museums, and various other places by my lonesome and I have a GRAND time doing it! People think it's weird, ok I'll take that. I'm a weirdo.

BUT I'M A HAPPY WEIRDO...


No comments:

Follow by Email