Monday, September 26, 2011

Midtown Music Festival


I went to ATL over the weekend to hit the Midtown Music Festival and it was INSANE! The main reason I went was to see Coldplay because I missed them when they came to Virginia Beach a couple of years ago due to my deployment. So I HAD to make it to this event to see them. Also The Black Keys and Young the Giant was there too.
JJ and Q
The Black Keys

Coldplay fucking KILLED IT!!!!!!! They had an insane laser light show and crazy ass fireworks!!!

BRAVO!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, everything is going perfectly here and
ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's in fact excellent, keep up writing.

Here is my weblog; moringa benefits

Anonymous said...

We are a bunch of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our
community. Your website provided us with valuable information to work on.
You have done a formidable process and our entire community shall
be grateful to you.

Feel free to visit my web blog vacature arnhem

Anonymous said...

I really like what you guys are usually up too. This type of clever
work and reporting! Keep up the good works guys I've included you guys to blogroll.

Feel free to surf to my website :: frances hodgson burnett

Anonymous said...

I want to to thank you for this good read!! I certainly loved every bit of it.
I have got you book marked to look at new stuff you post…

Here is my website :: vakantiehuis frankrijk ::
wordpress.com ::

Anonymous said...

Hey, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.

When I look at your blog site in Firefox, it looks fine but when opening in Internet
Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted
to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, excellent blog!


my blog; vakantiehuisje frankrijk ()

Follow by Email